Monday 19 August 2013

Favourite Youtubers!


YouTube. Everybody has watched a YouTube video and whether it be a compilation of epic fails or a makeup tutorial, everybody has their favourite genres and YouTubers. So as you could probably guess my favourite videos to watch on YouTube are beauty and fashion uploads. I decided that I would share with you, my favourite channels. I however could not tell you which channels are my favourite, or those that I prefer the least. I love them all, and they are the reason I have decided to start "That's My Opinion". So in no particular order, here goes ...

Elle Fowler

Elle uploads some of the best beauty videos I have seen. She provides review on all types of products, both drugstore and high-end. In addition to this she uploads organisation tips and DIY beauty tricks such as a homemade eye mask using just milk and a tissue. Elle also has her own blog, Dreaming in Blush


Check out her YouTube channel: AllThatGlitters21

Nicole Guerriero

Nicole brings the sass and big hair to YouTube's realm of beauty gurus. She uploads some amazing makeup tutorials that range from natural and dewy to those that provide us with a step by step guide to achieve a celebrity look. Nicole also uploads some very practical videos such as how to clean your brushes

Check out her YouTube channel: nguerriero19

Eleventh Gorgeous

Eleventh Gorgeous, a.k.a sisters Tracy and Stefanie share tips with the YouTube community on affordable makeup and fashion. I really enjoy this channel as they upload three time a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday), so there is always something new to watch. They review a range of products of varying cost, so no matter your budget etc. they have probably tried something you might like. And to make it even better they almost always have a current giveaway!

Check out their YouTube channel: eleventhgorgeous

Chloe Morello

Chloe Morello is some home-grown talent! Chloe is from Australia, so majority of her products are available in Australia and thus she can provide us with Australian prices. As a makeup artist, most of Chloe's videos are makeup tutorials. She recently uploaded numerous videos for those who celebrate Hijab! Although I do not practice this religion, the makeup tutorials were amazing and could be worn by anyone.

Check out her YouTube channel: ChloeMorello

Bethany Mota

Bethany Mota is a high school student and is very relate-able.  Her videos are so fun to watch, with her trademark bloopers at the end of most uploads. Bethany shows makeup and hair tutorials, and fashion ideas. Her makeup tutorials are very low key, and minimal - Perfect for any teenager!

Check out her YouTube channel: Macbarbie07


This is only a few of my favourite YouTubers, stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment