Monday 11 November 2013

Wow What's that Smell | Jijaka Candles


Everybody loves a fabulous smelling room, right? Well I know I do and one of my favourite scents of all time would have to be vanilla. So obviously I tend to always purchase candles that are vanilla and don't usually stray. However, I was recently gifted a set of 3 candles by Jijaka Australia in the scent Kakadu Lime. I initially thought they were a vanilla with a citrus twist, but I surprisingly wrong. I didn't expect them to be a blend of the floral scent of lime zest and essential bush lime oil. I must say this is now tying if not the top of my favourite scents lists.

What I especially enjoy about this product is the packaging or artwork on the candle jar. It is described to be the tribe rests under the savannah canopy after a long hot journey, navigated by the stars of the dreaming. All Jijaka sales support Indigenous communities through the Nangala project to relieve poverty and disadvantage amongst Australian indigenous children and their families, through creating locally engaged, sustainable opportunity. So basically this product not only smells great but also provides funds for the Nangala project.

Im not entirely sure where you can purchase these candles but I have linked above their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment